Thursday 24 August 2017

Are you a Vape Junkie? Been there? Done that? Time to get the t-shirt!


Chris Anderson smoked the stinkies for 35 years before packing the tar filled sticks in, in favour of vaping.🚭 
After working in the vaping industry for years he is now passionate about it and decided to found a company that reflected this; Vape Junkie Clothing. Driven by the fact he could not find any vape themed clothing that he liked; Anderson now designs and creates exclusive vaping merchandise with a humble and personalised attitude to customer service, offering a printed to order system. πŸ‘•
I love the fact that this is not a company that just reels out mass produced threads without a care, Vape Junkie appreciates individuality and works alongside vapers to produce high quality products.✨

Currently the range includes Hoodies, Mugs and long and short sleeved t-shirts. The range is predominantly men’s wear if gender stereotyping is your bag, with there being one ladies’ t-shirt and one ladies’ hoodie. But, as a girl that loves nothing more than a big t-shirt to pair with my ripped jeans, I absolutely love my ‘mens’ t-shirt and I’m pretty sure us ladies and ladettes can pull them off just as well as (if not better than) the man vapers of the UK! ♂⚧♀

The designs of the merchandise are exclusive to vape junkie, but this is not reflected in the pricing.. it is more than reasonable for what you are paying for! With the ranges starting from £7.49 its definitely affordable when I think about the cash I used to spend on ciggies every week! πŸ€‘ Because the pieces are printed to order (I love this!), it also means that delivery times are a bit more of a wait with dispatch being within five working days, that said mine arrived in three so this estimate may just be a cushion for the manufacturer to work with.⏰
On another note, and as I have said before I pride myself on my honesty, when my tee arrived it smelt of what I can only describe as kitchen silicone when it’s still wet, like quite a vinegary smell.πŸ˜‘ However, I always wash new clothes anyway because I’m funny when it comes to packaging/ shop smells; washed at 30˚ and it maintained shape well, the transfer is still going strong with no cracks and there was no colour bleeding from the shirt.πŸ‘Œ     

T-Shirt Pictured is the Anarchist Vaper

Overall I am very happy with my Vape Junkie tee! Warrick is already making a mental wish list πŸ’Έfrom the website and we will definitely be ordering more very soon! As a self-confessed vape junkie both the designs of the tshirts and what the brand stands for as well as where it has come from represent my personality well.πŸ’›

I would love to see this companies designs on some caps and woolly hats!🀠 Chris if your reading this, definitely start printing some caps! I waaannnttttttt!😍


Follow them here! ➤ @vapejunkieclothing


Definitely leave us a comment letting us know what you think. Further reviews from the team and myself will be on the way soon! 

Follow me on instagram 
Email us at 

Thats all from me for now! Vape don't smoke kids!
Until next time 😘
Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Despite What You May Think, the Dodo is Far From Extinct The Dodo:  a   large   extinct   flightless   bird   with   a   stout   body...