Monday 11 September 2017

My Chug Juice and Me! πŸ’‹


So, I've had what I would class as a fairly bad week, I'm ill 😷 (still or again I just can't tell any more) and it has just been generally more stressful 😫. Lets just say that life isn't quite running as smoothly as I'd like right now. BUT! My week has been made so, so much brighter by the guys at Chug Juice! Oh My Word have I been excited to write this post! 😍 



As you've probably seen, I've stepped on some toes with my blog 😳. I'm telling you now, it benefits me more to be honest than have companies throw stuff at me to review because they know i will kiss their asses when they do πŸ’‹. No, I blog because I love to write, and I love to vape. I want my readers to trust my judgement. πŸ’›

SO.. Chug Juice.
These guys are a company that design and manufacture a 70/30 vg/pg line of eliquids. 
Available flavours currently are: Refreshed Apple Freeze Breezy Custard De La Creme Red Squares Round The Twist Orange Freeze Ruby Custard Froot Choo Berry Glaze Space Rocks Tropical Fizz
They are sold either as a 60ml zero nic or as a 50ml + 10ml nic shot both of which cost a tenner. 😯 A TENNER?! Yes, yes i know complete bargain so it's gonna be crap right? Wrong, so, so, wrong, sit back, grab a cuppa and relax as I'm about to tell you about the tanks of paradise provided by Chug Juice (with the help of the trusty Juice-O-Meter AKA the JOM). 😎



I will be testing these both dripped onto my Kennedy 24 RDA (fresh cotton for each) and in my TFV8 Baby Tank so, lets jump into the flavour reviews! Starting with..



Berry Glaze
JOM Reading: πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ 

Do not let my just less than perfect JOM reading fool you 😜. I had to nit pick big time. This has been and still is a favourite for both Warrick and myself! Even amongst other reviews we have had a tank of this not too far away, it has been a ride or die, 100%, can no longer live without juice πŸ™Œ.. and heres why. Donut juices for me don't get a lot of chance at all because I compare them all to Glory Glaze  by Cheap Thrills and we all know thats bakers perfection 🍩. Not only is it my fave cakey, desserty, sugary hit; it's one of my top three juices of all time! But I underestimated Chug Juice, and oh how wrong i was! Upon smelling Berry Glaze it is dominant with blueberries, the bakery donut smell is hinted at in the background. Despite this, the tables turn when vaping! The flavour is commanded by donuts, that sweet sugary glaze dances on the tastebuds with vanilla as a comforting accompaniment. It is here it lost out on a perfect rating! I'd like to taste the berry flavour more, I had a little but not enough. It isn't absent, I'm just needy. Although this was the only one of the three not to get a perfect 5, it is by far my favourite, go figure right? πŸ’–


Space Rocks
JOM Reading: πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Space.. the final frontier.. these are the voyages of the chug juice enterprise.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž. What can I say, not only am I a massive geek but my jokes get worse with each blog! So with a sniff, theres definitely a lot of sour raspberry, like a blue raspberry tango ice blast. This instantly causes me to reminisce about childhood trips to the odeon with my mum and begging her to buy me one of those overpriced, icy drinks full of crap, that don't even last long enough to make it to my seat. Fond memories triggered and to continue with the taste.. a few puffs later and theres my childhood all over again, except this time it's those crunchy little sweets we all know and love.. NERDS! I get raspberry, strawberry, grape and something else i can't quite put my finger on but it might be cherry.


Ruby Custard
JOM Reading: πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

So.. your mum gives you a quid for the sweetie shop, what did you buy? What did you always go back to? Kola Kubes? Humbugs? Cinder Toffee? Bon Bons? Or maybe Rhubarb and Custards? The latter being spot on for me 🍬. So when Chug Juice asked me which flavours I'd like, this was always top of my list and it didn't disappoint one bit! Honestly you're going to find this review the most boring I've ever written, it smells how its supposed to smell, it tastes how it's supposed to taste! With the tart yet sweet rhubarb being cut down to size by a smooth and creamy custard it really is a pleasure to vape this. You'll never skip dessert again with this in your pocket. You know how nit picky I am, if I could find fault.. I would πŸ˜‰.



Overall, im absolutely over the moon with these juices and I'm stoked that I've had the chance to be part of this company's journey πŸ’›! The three I have are all packed full of flavour, I was reminded of this with every hit. The flavours kindle childhood reminiscence and the retro styling of the bottles not only highlight this but are awfully pleasing on the eye 😍. I genuinely think this company and the developers of these juices have a talent, one that isn't seen very often in 'smaller' companies. In all honesty the likes of Nasty Juice, Cheap Thrills and Mohawk & Co have big competition in these 60ml bottles of happiness and I'm sure it won't be long until this UK based company are taking the world by storm πŸ’₯. All of this along with the more than reasonable pricing makes Chug Juice a force to be reckoned with. Well done guys, honestly well done. I'm blown away (can't you tell?). I'll be stocking up on the rest of the range very soon. πŸ’¨

Go check out Chug Juice and find your happy place 😊


Anyway.. definitely leave us a comment letting us know what you think. Further reviews from the team and myself will be on the way soon! 

Follow me on instagram  @shevapeswevape.rhiannon
Email us at  rhiannonmitcham@gmail.com

Thats all from me for now! Vape don't smoke kids!
Until next time 😘
Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Despite What You May Think, the Dodo is Far From Extinct The Dodo:  a   large   extinct   flightless   bird   with   a   stout   body...